NPA hopeful Senzo Meyiwa murder trial will continue on Friday

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

NPA hopeful Senzo Meyiwa murder trial will continue on Friday
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 TimesLIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 59%

The National Prosecuting Authority said it was ready to proceed with the murder trial of slain footballer Senzo Meyiwa on Friday.

Listing the timeline, the NPA said:— The trial was enrolled under the Gauteng Local Division at the Boksburg magistrate's court; however, a decision was taken by the national director of public prosecutions advocate Shamila Batohi and her management to transfer the matter to the Gauteng Division: Pretoria, to countenance any perceptions that could be attributed to the state if the matter remained in its original jurisdiction.

Meyiwa, who was the beloved Bafana Bafana and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper was gunned down in Vosloorus in October 2014. His murder was described as a botched robbery. Meyiwa had been in the presence of his girlfriend Kelly Khumalo, her mother Ntombi, sister Zandi, Zandi’s boyfriend Longwe Twala, his friends Mthokozisi Twala and Tumelo Madlala, Kelly's son who was four years old at the time and the daughter she shared with Meyiwa. The girl was seven months old at the time.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

TimesLIVE /  🏆 28. in ZA

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

NPA hopeful Senzo Meyiwa murder trial will continue on FridayThe National Prosecuting Authority said it was ready to proceed with the murder trial of slain footballer Senzo Meyiwa on Friday.
Weiterlesen »

Senzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trial The Senzo Meyiwa murder trial was set to get underway on 11 April - but there were some delays, including requests for postponements
Weiterlesen »

Senzo Meyiwa murder-accused return to courtSenzo Meyiwa murder-accused return to courtThe five accused appeared briefly in court last week before one of their lawyers asked for a postponement.
Weiterlesen »

Senzo Meyiwa murder trial expected to resume - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Senzo Meyiwa murder trial expected to resume - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.The Department of Correctional Services is still investigating the alleged assault of one of the accused in the Senzo Meyiwa murder trial. SenzoMeyiwatrial
Weiterlesen »

NPA hopeful Senzo Meyiwa murder trial will continue on FridayThe National Prosecuting Authority said it was ready to proceed with the murder trial of slain footballer Senzo Meyiwa on Friday.
Weiterlesen »

Senzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trial The Senzo Meyiwa murder trial was set to get underway on 11 April - but there were some delays, including requests for postponements
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 03:41:41