The National Prosecuting Authority said it was ready to proceed with the murder trial of slain footballer Senzo Meyiwa on Friday.
Senzo Meyiwa during a match between Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on September 20 2014 - a month before he was killed.The National Prosecuting Authority said it was ready to proceed with the murder trial of slain footballer Senzo Meyiwa on Friday.
In a statement, prosecutor George Baloyi said he was hopeful that the case would commence without any further delays as it returns to the high court in Pretoria. The trial was postponed last week as the lawyer of one of the accused requested a postponement so he could consult with his client and witnesses.
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Senzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trial The Senzo Meyiwa murder trial was set to get underway on 11 April - but there were some delays, including requests for postponements
Weiterlesen »
Senzo Meyiwa murder trial expected to resume - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.The Department of Correctional Services is still investigating the alleged assault of one of the accused in the Senzo Meyiwa murder trial. SenzoMeyiwatrial
Weiterlesen »
Senzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trialSenzo Meyiwa: NPA ready to proceed with murder trial The Senzo Meyiwa murder trial was set to get underway on 11 April - but there were some delays, including requests for postponements
Weiterlesen »
Senzo Meyiwa murder trial expected to resume - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.The Department of Correctional Services is still investigating the alleged assault of one of the accused in the Senzo Meyiwa murder trial. SenzoMeyiwatrial
Weiterlesen »
Two arrested after Limpopo farmer and his wife murdered and burntTwo suspects have been arrested in connection with the brutal murder of a Limpopo farmer and his wife, while the search for a third suspect continues.
Weiterlesen »
Two arrested after Limpopo farmer and his wife murdered and burntTwo suspects have been arrested in connection with the brutal murder of a Limpopo farmer and his wife, while the search for a third suspect continues.
Weiterlesen »