Women decry sexual attacks in Sudan protests

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Women decry sexual attacks in Sudan protests
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 trtworld
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

'We know every single one of them [perpetrators]' Hundreds of women rally in Sudan in response to allegations that 13 women were raped during anti-military rule protests earlier in the week

Some of the protesters beat drums, while others chanted,"The military belongs in the barracks, and the streets are full of women."

Women's groups organised Thursday's marches, supported by neighbourhood resistance committees and political parties, around the capital Khartoum, neighbouring Bahri and Omdurman, as well cities across the country including Kassala, Damazine, Kosti and Kadugli, according to images shared on social media.

Some of the protesters beat drums, while others chanted, "The military belongs in the barracks, and the streets are full of women." That demonstration drew hundreds of thousands of people to the capital Khartoum to protest against a military coup on October 25.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

trtworld /  🏆 101. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

WHO investigating mysterious illness in South Sudan that has killed nearly 100 peopleWHO investigating mysterious illness in South Sudan that has killed nearly 100 peopleThe World Health Organization is investigating a mysterious illness in South Sudan that has killed dozens of people.
Weiterlesen »

Chris Noth Accused of Sexual Assault by a Fifth WomanChris Noth Accused of Sexual Assault by a Fifth WomanAnother woman has come forward with allegations against Chris Noth, becoming the fifth woman this month to accuse the “Sex and the City” and “Law & Order” star of sexual…
Weiterlesen »

James Franco speaks about sexual misconduct allegations nearly 4 years laterJames Franco speaks about sexual misconduct allegations nearly 4 years laterJames Franco spoke for the first time in depth about allegations of sexual misconduct made against him by multiple women in 2018.
Weiterlesen »

James Franco Interview Slammed as ‘Insensitive’ and ‘Ducking Real Issues’ by AccusersJames Franco Interview Slammed as ‘Insensitive’ and ‘Ducking Real Issues’ by AccusersAfter James Franco addressed his sexual misconduct allegations for the first time on Wednesday, the women who sued him and earned a $2.2 million settlement are calling his interview “insensitive” and “a transparent ducking of the real issues.”
Weiterlesen »

'And Just Like That ...' stars 'support,' 'commend' women speaking up about Chris Noth'And Just Like That ...' stars 'support,' 'commend' women speaking up about Chris NothThree of the women of “Sex and the City” have spoken, and they are showing their support for the women who have accused co-star Chris Noth of sexual assault.
Weiterlesen »

Chris Noth: Fourth Woman Comes Forward With Sexual Assault AllegationsChris Noth: Fourth Woman Comes Forward With Sexual Assault AllegationsA fourth woman has come forward with sexual assault allegations against actor Chris Noth. “He warned me if I ever told a soul what happened the night before, that he would ruin my career,” Lisa Gentile says of alleged 2002 encounter.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 08:05:19