The suspect accused of carrying out an attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, will be charged Friday with 50 counts of murder, authorities said. 'Other charges are still under consideration,' New Zealand police said.
Get breaking news alerts and special reports. The news and stories that matter, delivered weekday mornings.The suspect accused of carrying out an attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, last month in what has been called a terrorist attack will be charged Friday with 50 counts of murder, authorities said.
The gunman in the attack appeared to post a lengthy manifesto detailing his white-supremacist worldview.minutes before the gunfire began, but that there were no specifics that could have been acted upon.
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Remembrance service for victims of Christchurch attackNEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA - Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer reacts to the filing of the Special Counsel's report to the Department of Justice.
Weiterlesen »
Australian arrested over New Zealand shooting massacre to face 50 murder charges: policeThe Australian man arrested over New Zealand's mosques shooting massacre wi...
Weiterlesen »
New Zealand lawmakers pass initial vote for new gun controlsNew Zealand lawmakers vote overwhelmingly in favour of new gun control measures during the first stage of a bill they hope to rush into law by the end of next week
Weiterlesen »
'Shameful' Australian senator who blamed Christchurch attacks on Muslim migration registers new partyPoliticians from all parties condemned Fraser Anning for more than an hour in the Australian Senate for his comments on the New Zealand terror attacks.
Weiterlesen »
A Far-Right Group Linked To The Christchurch Shooter Staged An Anti-Immigrant Protest In ParisGeneration Identity is facing fresh calls to be banned in France, days after Austria said it could try to dissolve the group.
Weiterlesen »
The Latest: 50 murder counts filed on mosque attack suspectWELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — The Latest on the man charged in the New Zealand mosque attacks (all times local): 4:15 p.m. Police say the man accused of the Christchurch mosque...
Weiterlesen »
At memorial, mosque survivor says he forgives attackerCHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand (AP) — A man who survived New Zealand's mosque attacks told a crowd of about 20,000 people on Friday that he forgives the terrorist who killed his wife and 49...
Weiterlesen »