The two suspects in the kidnapping of a 3-month-old baby in San Jose earlier this week remain in jail after a bail request was denied by a judge.
On Friday, Ramirez's lawyer, Cody Salfen, told the judge those comments were out of line.
Rosen did not respond to that accusation, and the judge admonished Salfen for bringing it up in court."I can't say at this point whether that's going to be part of our defense strategy or a request that we’ll make, but it's definitely something that is on the radar and that I have not ruled out at this point," he said.
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
San Jose Police: Baby Brandon Kidnapping Suspect Released; Will Not Face ChargesBaldomeo Sandoval, one of three suspects arrested in the Baby Brandon kidnapping case, won't face charges after new details in the abduction came to light, San Jose police announced Thursday.
Weiterlesen »
San Jose kidnapping: 2 suspects in court, child's mother speaksA San Jose mother is happy and grateful today that her three-month old baby boy is in her arms again.
Weiterlesen »
San Jose Church Links Baby Brandon's Family and Kidnapping SuspectA South Bay church connects one of the suspects charged with kidnapping 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar and the infant’s family.
Weiterlesen »
San Jose Kidnapping: 2 Suspects Charged; 1 Suspect Released'This is more unusual and more frightening.' That's how Santa Clara County District Attorney Jeff Rosen described the details in the San Jose kidnapping case.
Weiterlesen »
DA declines to charge 3rd San Jose baby kidnap suspect; 2 others arraignedThe Santa Clara County District Attorney on Thursday declined to charge one of three suspects arrested for allegedly kidnapping a baby boy, charging the other two on kidnap and burglary charges.
Weiterlesen »