No foul play was suspected, officials said.
The entrance of the San Bruno BART station. A man was found dead on the platform, temporarily closing the station.The San Bruno BART station has reopened, and trains are making normal stops there again, BARTThe San Bruno BART station temporarily closed just after 1:30 p.m. on Sunday after a man was found dead on the platform, officials said.
"No foul play is suspected," the transit agency tweeted."The coroner has been called to the scene where BART Police are responding." The unresponsive man was found at approximately 1 p.m., Anna Duckworth, a spokesperson for BART, told SFGATE. He had no obvious signs of trauma, and his age and cause of death are still unknown.
Sadly, a person has been found deceased on the platform. No foul play is suspected. The coroner has been called to the scene where BART Police are responding.
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
San Bruno BART station closed after person found dead on platform, officials saySan Bruno BART station is closed after a person was found dead on the platform, officials said Sunday afternoon.
Weiterlesen »
Update: San Bruno BART station reopens after dead person found on platformBART authorities confirmed that a deceased person was found on the platform at the San Bruno station on Sunday afternoon, forcing it to be shut down for almost 90 minutes.
Weiterlesen »
Suspect in fatal San Francisco BART plaza stabbing arrestedThe suspect in a fatal stabbing at a BART plaza in San Francisco last month was arrested, BART police say.
Weiterlesen »
Woman raped on NYC subway platformA 21-year-old woman was kidnaped and raped on a Manhattan subway station platform.
Weiterlesen »