Preliminary report says Ethiopian Airlines crew followed Boeing procedures before crash

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Preliminary report says Ethiopian Airlines crew followed Boeing procedures before crash
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 latimes
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 40 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 82%

The Ethiopian Airlines crew of the jet that crashed last month performed all the procedures recommended by Boeing but could not control the jet, states the preliminary report of the data from plane.

An Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 Max 8 sits grounded March 23 at Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The doomed flight experienced"nose dive conditions," according to the investigation announced Thursday by Ethiopia's Minister of Transportation Dagmawit Moges. The preliminary report recommends that the flight control system should be reviewed by Boeing and that aviation authorities should verify the system before the aircraft is released to operation.The Boeing 737 Max 8 jet crashed on March 10 shortly after takeoff from Addis Ababa, killing all 157 on board.

Following the Ethiopian disaster, the Max jets have been grounded worldwide pending a software fix that Boeing is rolling out, which must still receive approval from the Federal Aviation Administration and other regulators.A digest of essential news, insight and analysis from L.A. Times editors.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

latimes /  🏆 11. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

U.S. lawsuit filed against Boeing over Ethiopian Airlines crashU.S. lawsuit filed against Boeing over Ethiopian Airlines crashA lawsuit was filed against Boeing in a U.S. federal court, in what appeared to be the first suit over the Ethiopian Airlines crash earlier this month
Weiterlesen »

US lawsuit filed against Boeing over Ethiopian Airlines crashUS lawsuit filed against Boeing over Ethiopian Airlines crashA lawsuit against Boeing was filed in U.S. federal court on Thursday in what appeared to be the first suit over a March 10 Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed 157 people.
Weiterlesen »

Investigators Believe 737 MAX Stall-Prevention Feature Activated in Ethiopian CrashInvestigators Believe 737 MAX Stall-Prevention Feature Activated in Ethiopian CrashOfficials investigating the fatal crash of a Boeing 737 MAX in Ethiopia have reached a preliminary conclusion that a suspect flight-control feature automatically activated before the plane nose-dived into the ground.
Weiterlesen »

Family of United Nations worker killed in Ethiopian Airlines crash sues BoeingFamily of United Nations worker killed in Ethiopian Airlines crash sues BoeingIt may be the first U.S. claim tied to the March 10 crash involving a Boeing 737 Max jet.
Weiterlesen »

Exclusive: Boeing software engaged repeatedly before crash - sourcesExclusive: Boeing software engaged repeatedly before crash - sourcesEXCLUSIVE: Boeing software engaged repeatedly before crash - sources by byEricMJohnson and Tim Hepher
Weiterlesen »

Boeing software re-activated before Ethiopian crash - sourcesBoeing software re-activated before Ethiopian crash - sourcesBoeing anti-stall software on a doomed Ethiopian Airlines jet re-engaged and pus...
Weiterlesen »

Ethiopian crew followed procedures: first official crash reportEthiopian crew followed procedures: first official crash reportEthiopian Airlines pilots followed proper procedures when their Boeing MAX 8 air...
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 09:20:02