Moscow says talks with Ukraine continue, denies war crimes

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Moscow says talks with Ukraine continue, denies war crimes
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 DenverChannel
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 29 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov says negotiations with Ukraine are continuing despite allegations of war crimes against civilians in the Kyiv suburb of Bucha.

Peskov said Wednesday the talks continued with Ukraine but that the Bucha revelations — which he referred to as a “staging” — had hampered talks and there was “a fairly long road ahead.”

“The working process continues but it is going much more tough than we would like. Of course, we would like to see more dynamism from the Ukrainian side, but the process has not been broken off and is continuing,” Peskov said. Russia retreated from areas around Kyiv and the northern cities of Chernihiv and Sumy after talks with Ukraine in Turkey last week.Russia denies any war crimes, calling the allegations a “monstrous forgery,” according to Reuters.Since the talks in Turkey, Russia and Ukraine’s delegations have continued talks via video link.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

DenverChannel /  🏆 239. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen



Render Time: 2025-04-04 12:48:34