Mandarin Gardens failed in en bloc attempt even with $2.9b price tag

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Mandarin Gardens failed in en bloc attempt even with $2.9b price tag
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 IndependentSG
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 59 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 27%
  • Publisher: 72%

Paul Ho, chief mortgage consultant at iCompareLoan, said the en bloc sale Mandarin Gardens failed because it is so big that given the current market conditions, even the big boys may not have a risk appetite for it.

Mandarin Gardens failed in its en bloc attempt reported Today online. Mandarin Gardens failed despite raising its reserve price to $2.93 billion just weeks ago.

According to the newspaper, Mr Two added that the condo’s homeowners could attempt another en bloc sale without having to wait for the two-year lapse period if market sentiment permits and enough owners are in agreement. “As the validity of the CSA ends on March 24, 2019, we appeal to all who are still considering, to make an immediate decision to sign the CSA,” the CSC said.

“Developers interested in bidding for collective sales of Mandarin Gardens would be mindful of other cost factors like development charge and Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty, which may push up the actual costs for them even higher,” Mr Ho said. Adding: “With the upgrading premium, the actual bill for the developer could be pushed to be in the region of $3 – $4 billion.”

“Previously, it was a case of too many developers and too few Government land sales plots. As no developer want to wind down their business, they bid increasingly higher to win land bids. The ability to price higher depends on whether there is a recession or not and whether people have sufficient choices of units to choose from. This is like 3 or 4 projects worth of condominium in 1 deal.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

IndependentSG /  🏆 2. in SG

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Former HUDC estate Braddell View to launch en bloc sale with S$2.08b reserve priceFormer HUDC estate Braddell View to launch en bloc sale with S$2.08b reserve priceSINGAPORE's largest private residential site - Braddell View - will be launched for collective sale by public tender on March 27 at a reserve price of S$2.08 billion, with residential owners standing to receive between S$2 million and S$4 million each, marketing agent Colliers International said on Tuesday. Read more at The Business Times.
Weiterlesen »

Mandarin Gardens en bloc bid grinds to a halt, after failing to get 80% approval from ownersMandarin Gardens en bloc bid grinds to a halt, after failing to get 80% approval from ownersSINGAPORE: Mandarin Gardens has failed in its en bloc attempt, about a month after raising its asking price to a record S$2.9 billion. The ...
Weiterlesen »

Former HUDC Braddell View to be put up for en bloc sale at S$2.08bFormer HUDC Braddell View to be put up for en bloc sale at S$2.08bSINGAPORE: Singapore's largest private residential estate, Braddell View, will be put up for collective sale for S$2.08 billion next week, ...
Weiterlesen »

Braddell View to go en bloc at $2.08bBraddell View to go en bloc at $2.08bThe price works out to a land rate of $1,199 psf per plot ratio, inclusive of the differential and lease top-up premium of about $795.1 million...
Weiterlesen »

Last former HUDC estate Braddell View to launch en bloc sale with S$2.08b reserve priceLast former HUDC estate Braddell View to launch en bloc sale with S$2.08b reserve priceSINGAPORE's largest private residential site - Braddell View - will be launched for collective sale by public tender on March 27 at a reserve price of S$2.08 billion, with residential owners standing to receive between S$2 million and S$4 million each, marketing agent Colliers International said on Tuesday. Read more at The Business Times.
Weiterlesen »

Braddell View goes for en bloc sale with S$2.08 billion reserve priceBraddell View goes for en bloc sale with S$2.08 billion reserve priceSINGAPORE — Braddell View will be launched for collective sale by public tender on March 27 at a reserve price of S$2.08 billion, after 80 per cent of its owners voted to put the development — which is Singapore’s largest private residential site — on the market.
Weiterlesen »

Sim Lim Square ready to go en bloc after raising asking price to $1.3 billionSim Lim Square ready to go en bloc after raising asking price to $1.3 billionSINGAPORE - Sim Lim Square, Singapore's gadget hub in Rochor Canal Road, is set to enter the collective sale market after more than 80 per cent of its owners consented to the sale.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Weiterlesen »

Casa Sophia relaunches for en bloc sale with lower reserve priceCasa Sophia relaunches for en bloc sale with lower reserve priceCASA Sophia in District 9 has relaunched for collective sale by private treaty on Monday, with a lower asking price of S$30 million. Read more at The Business Times.
Weiterlesen »

UOB employee forged 'godsister's' signature to make $2.2m in unauthorised transactionsUOB employee forged 'godsister's' signature to make $2.2m in unauthorised transactionsSINGAPORE - A bank relationship manager repeatedly forged the signature of his 'godsister' to make more than $2.2 million in unauthorised transactions from her accounts in an effort to meet sales targets.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-08-30 06:18:39