Man stabbed to death in Downtown Dallas, police say

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Man stabbed to death in Downtown Dallas, police say
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 dallasnews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 23 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 71%

Police were called to the 200 block of South Field Street, near Commerce Street and the AT&T Discovery District, shortly after 4:20 p.m. They found a man with...

A man was stabbed to death in Downtown Dallas Saturday afternoon, according to police.

Police were called to the 200 block of South Field Street, near Commerce Street and the AT&T Discovery District, shortly after 4:20 p.m. They found a man with a stab wound to the chest. The man, who was not immediately identified, was taken to a hospital where he died, authorities said. Police said the victim was stabbed during a fight and identified the suspect as 67-year-old Malik Abdul-Rahman.Authorities did not say what led to the fight.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

dallasnews /  🏆 18. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

VIDEO: Man confronts suspect who was stealing catalytic converter in DallasVIDEO: Man confronts suspect who was stealing catalytic converter in DallasA Dallas man confronted a suspect who appeared to be in the middle of stealing a catalytic converter from his van last week.
Weiterlesen »

Man Arrested for Assault of 70-Year-Old Man in San Francisco: PoliceMan Arrested for Assault of 70-Year-Old Man in San Francisco: PoliceOfficers arrested a 34-year-old San Francisco man for assaulting a 70-year-old man on Tuesday, the San Francisco Police Department announced on Sunday.
Weiterlesen »

New trial ordered for NJ man in woman's 2011 stabbing deathNew trial ordered for NJ man in woman's 2011 stabbing deathA new trial has been ordered for a New Jersey man sentenced to six decades in prison in the stabbing death of his girlfriend more than a decade ago.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 19:36:58