KZN FLOOD UPDATES | No room for corruption as government moves to rebuild KZN: Ramaphosa

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

KZN FLOOD UPDATES | No room for corruption as government moves to rebuild KZN: Ramaphosa
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 TimesLIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 10 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 7%
  • Publisher: 59%

National state of disaster declared after devastating floods in KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape

President Cyril Ramaphosa said on Monday evening that cabinet had resolved to declare a national state of disaster to provide relief to KwaZulu-Natal and the Eastern Cape which had been extensively damaged by floods.Nearly 4,000 homes had been destroyed in KwaZulu-Natal and more than 40,000 people had been displaced by the floods.

Ramaphosa issued this warning during his address laying out the government's plans to help the people of the province after flooding left much of eThekwini in disarray.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

TimesLIVE /  🏆 28. in ZA

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Ramaphosa restores national state of disaster after floods in KZN and Eastern CapeDestruction at ports during floods will have far-reaching implications, says president
Weiterlesen »

PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: KZN floods – Cabinet declares a National State of DisasterPRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: KZN floods – Cabinet declares a National State of DisasterGiven the extent and impact of the floods, the designation of a Provincial State of Disaster is inadequate to deal with the scale of the emergency and the required reconstruction and rehabilitation measures and responses.
Weiterlesen »

FLOOD RELIEF: Cabinet declares National State of Disaster in response to KZN devastationFLOOD RELIEF: Cabinet declares National State of Disaster in response to KZN devastationThe national government will lead the response to the floods that have devastated parts of KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape, President Cyril Ramaphosa announced on Monday after the Cabinet declared a National State of Disaster.
Weiterlesen »

National state of disaster declared after floods in KZN and Eastern CapeNearly 4,000 homes destroyed in KwaZulu-Natal and more than 40,000 people displaced by the floods
Weiterlesen »

KZN floods: Ramaphosa announces national state of disasterKZN floods: Ramaphosa announces national state of disasterThe president said the national state of disaster for KZN enables mobilization of more resources as a provincial state of disaster was inadequate.
Weiterlesen »

Ramaphosa returns SA to national state of disaster in response to KZN floodsRamaphosa returns SA to national state of disaster in response to KZN floodsThe president said that the national state of disaster allowed more resources to be freed up, boosting capability and technical expertise in providing relief.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 16:52:50