Vincent Kompany has emerged as a key contender for the Tottenham job THFC
Kompany in the frame for Tottenham job, Haaland huge doubt for Man City vs LiverpoolRicharlison's furious denial to report he and Spurs teammate issued ultimatum about ConteSunderland's Jack Diamond charged with rape as Lincoln terminate loanAdvertisement
According to the report, Kompany joins Julian Nagelsmann, Mauricio Pochettino, Luis Enrique, Marco Silva and Thomas Frank on the shortlist. This is despite recent comments from Pep Guardiola, tipping the City legend to return to the Etihad Stadium as manager in the future. He said: “Maybe he doesn’t agree with me, but having seen his teams I’m more than convinced today he’s going to come back.“When? When I said my feelings weeks ago, this part I don’t know. But it’s going to happen.”
But despite the links with Tottenham, it will be Cristian Stellini who leads Spurs on an interim basis, starting with Monday’s clash against Everton, a clash that is
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Report reveals the 'shock new leading contender' to succeed Conte as Tottenham boss - Football365Burnley boss Vincent Kompany has emerged as the ‘shock leading contender’ to replace Antonio Conte as Tottenham manager, according to reports...
Weiterlesen »
Tottenham stars 'considered leaving' with Conte in charge following outburstCristian Romero and Richarlison were considering quitting Tottenham if Antonio Conte had stayed in charge. That’s according to Argentine journalist Gaston Edul who is renowned for his relatio…
Weiterlesen »
Tottenham will become a 'mediocre' mid-table side if Kane leaves after Conte worked 'miracles'Sam Allardyce believes Tottenham risk becoming a 'mediocre' mid-table Premier League side if Harry Kane leaves at the end of the season.
Weiterlesen »
Rodgers backed to replace Conte at Tottenham - even if Leicester are relegatedBrendan Rodgers has been tipped to succeed Antonio Conte at Tottenham in the summer – regardless of whether he sends Leicester down. The north Londoners parted ways with the Italian on Sunday…
Weiterlesen »
Paratici forced to step away from Tottenham job as FIFA extend ban to leave Spurs search in chaos - Football365Fabio Paratici had been given a 30-month ban just relating to Italian football but FIFA have now confirmed that it will now apply worldwide....
Weiterlesen »
Porro hits out at Sherwood again as the Tottenham star treads on eggshells over Conte sacking - Football365'I hope that one day that person recognises that he was unfair and that he was wrong in this way.'
Weiterlesen »