Gavin Coyle: Man pleads guilty to PSNI car bomb terror charges

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Gavin Coyle: Man pleads guilty to PSNI car bomb terror charges
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 BBCNewsNI
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 34 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 52%

Gavin Coyle pleads guilty to two charges in connection with the attempted murder of a Catholic police officer in County Tyrone in 2008

BBC News NI

A man has pleaded guilty to two charges in connection with the attempted murder of a Catholic police officer in County Tyrone in 2008.He admitted to membership of the IRA and a fresh charge of providing a car knowing it would be used for the purposes of terrorism.It happened as he made his way to work at Spamount, near Castlederg on 12 May 2008.

Gavin Coyle faces two other charges - of attempted murder and causing an explosion likely to endanger life. A prosecuting barrister told Judge Patricia Smyth that there would be no action at this stage in relation to those two charges, but that they were "not likely to trouble the court".Related Topics

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

BBCNewsNI /  🏆 95. in UK

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Three man who attacked Man United and Liverpool stars' brothers namedThree man who attacked Man United and Liverpool stars' brothers namedThe Manchester United star's brother Dane and the Liverpool defender's brother Tyler was targeted by three men in a café in Manchester in 2019.
Weiterlesen »

Man arrested after murder of Glasgow man Thomas BowersMan arrested after murder of Glasgow man Thomas BowersAuthorities were called to Auchinloch Street in the city at around 5.25am on Friday, 14 April after receiving reports of concern for two men.
Weiterlesen »

Latest GP Long Beach “resounding success” says presidentLatest GP Long Beach “resounding success” says presidentThe Grand Prix Association of Long Beach has revealed that the number of fans that attended last week\u2019s event reached the highest figure seen since 2008.
Weiterlesen »

Defending Champion Evans Chebet Wins Men's Division at Boston MarathonDefending Champion Evans Chebet Wins Men's Division at Boston MarathonDefending champion Evans Chebet of Kenya won the men’s elite division at Monday’s 2023 Boston Marathon. He is the first man to defend his title at Boston since 2008, and his winning time of 2:095:54 is t he third-fastest winning time in race history. Gabriel Geay of Tanzania finished second, followed by Benson Kipruto of Kenya, the 2021 Boston Marathon…
Weiterlesen »

Already in Jail, Conn. Man to Plead Guilty in 3 Unsolved Mass. Killings, DA SaysAlready in Jail, Conn. Man to Plead Guilty in 3 Unsolved Mass. Killings, DA SaysA man already in jail in the killing of a man found in a burning car in Hartford is pleading guilty to killing three other people, all in Springfield, Massachusetts, prosecutors announced Tuesday. Calvin Roberson is set to plead guilty to manslaughter for the 2006 death of a woman working at a nail salon, a man found shot in the…
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 05:46:18