Feds Charge Anon Tweeter Who Wrote ‘Kill Blacks’ After Buffalo Massacre

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Feds Charge Anon Tweeter Who Wrote ‘Kill Blacks’ After Buffalo Massacre
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 thedailybeast
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 63%

The man then tried to claim to investigators that his post was more of an experiment than a threat, an affidavit says.

A man from Buffalo, New York tweeted from an anonymous account that he was “looking to kill blacks” at several locations in the state two days a, federal officials said. Rolik Walker, 24, allegedly told investigators the post was more of an experiment than a threat and admitted he used a VPN to anonymize the now-deactivated @ConklinHero account, which is a reference to the accused mass shooter’s hometown of Conklin.

Walker said the “purpose of the post was to see what everyone would say and if anyone would agree with him,”. “[He] claimed to want to see how segregated social media was and that once the post was made it spread within approximately thirty seconds.” Federal officials dismissed his claim that he didn’t know the post was a crime, arguing in the affidavit that the recent racist massacre, the Conklin reference and the steps Walker took to hide his identity proved otherwise.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

thedailybeast /  🏆 307. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Feds Charge Four Louisville Officers in Drug Raid That Led to Breonna Taylor's DeathFeds Charge Four Louisville Officers in Drug Raid That Led to Breonna Taylor's DeathFour Louisville police officers are now facing federal charges in the drug raid that led to Breonna Taylor’s death, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday.
Weiterlesen »

Feds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidFeds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidThe charges are another effort to hold law enforcement accountable for the killing of the 26-year-old medical worker after one of the officers was acquitted of state charges earlier this year.
Weiterlesen »

Feds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidFeds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidThe charges are another effort to hold law enforcement accountable for the killing of the 26-year-old medical worker after one of the officers was acquitted of state charges earlier this year.
Weiterlesen »

Feds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidFeds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidFour Louisville police officers face federal charges in the drug raid that led to Breonna Taylor’s death.
Weiterlesen »

Feds charge 4 police officers over raid that killed Breonna TaylorFeds charge 4 police officers over raid that killed Breonna TaylorThe feds filed civil rights charges against three former officers and a police sergeant over the deadly
Weiterlesen »

Feds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidFeds charge 4 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor raidThe U.S. Justice Department has charged four Louisville police officers involved in the deadly Breonna Taylor raid with civil rights violations.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 14:27:49