Father of 16-year-old killed at CHOP sues Seattle: 'There needs to be accountability'

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Father of 16-year-old killed at CHOP sues Seattle: 'There needs to be accountability'
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 Mynorthwest
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 53%

The city of Seattle was notified earlier this week the family of a 16-year-old -- shot and killed during the CHOP protest in June 2020 -- is opening up a lawsuit.

The city of Seattle was notified earlier this week the family of a 16-year-old — shot and killed during the CHOP protest in June 2020 — is opening up a lawsuit.“This is just another lawsuit in a series and another reminder of what a colossal screw-up CHOP was for the city,” Mark Lindquist, former district attorney and attorney of record in a previous CHOP lawsuit, told The Dori Monson Show on Thursday.

Evan Oshan, attorney for Antonio Mays Sr., Mays Jr.’s father, is claiming the city neglected to give emergency services to protesters in CHOP. “There needs to be accountability for what the city allowed here. People were injured, people even died,” Lindquist expressed.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

Mynorthwest /  🏆 438. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

After Starbucks closes 16 stores, CEO says ‘there are going to be many more’After Starbucks closes 16 stores, CEO says ‘there are going to be many more’Interim CEO Howard Schultz said in a leaked video that 'this is just the beginning' of Starbucks' store closures.
Weiterlesen »

16 Sex Secrets From The Most Satisfied Couples16 Sex Secrets From The Most Satisfied CouplesReal couples reveal how they keep things hot inside — and outside — the bedroom.
Weiterlesen »

Honey Boo Boo, 16, defends age gap with boyfriend Dralin Carswell, 21Honey Boo Boo, 16, defends age gap with boyfriend Dralin Carswell, 21The “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” alum and Carswell have been dating since mid-2021 and went Instagram-official in September.
Weiterlesen »

Neighbors share their reaction after 16-year-old boy shot in National CityNeighbors share their reaction after 16-year-old boy shot in National CityThursday night, a 16-year-old boy will probably not be alive much longer after being shot in the head and National City investigators have little to go on to find the shooter.
Weiterlesen »

'Like a bear trap': 16-year-old surfer describes shark bite off Long Island'Like a bear trap': 16-year-old surfer describes shark bite off Long IslandThe 16-year-old surfer, Max Haynes, was bitten about 15 yards out from Kismet Beach on Fire Island, suffering a 4-inch gash to his foot.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 19:32:37