A Chicago man charged with murder in Glenwoood is being held on $2 million bail.
A Chicago man is being held on $2 million bail after being charged in the Feb. 1 shooting death of another man in Glenwood.
Police responded at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 1 to the 100 block of Spruce Lane and found a man who had been shot. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn where he was pronounced dead shortly after 10 a.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. The office said Jackson had multiple gunshot wounds and ruled his death a homicide.Glenwood police at the time of the shooting said the victim was targeted, and that those involved fled the area after the shooting in a silver or tan minivan.
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Video of CPD SUV running over teen released; lawyer seeking $2.1M settlement from Chicago'She testified (that) she saw that vehicle coming at her and she was more fearful of getting up and moving out of the way and getting shot that she allowed that vehicle to roll over her body,' the girl's attorney said.
Weiterlesen »
Pudgy Penguins NFT Collection Looks to Next Chapter With $2.5M SaleEXCLUSIVE: The Pudgy_Penguins NFT collection has been sold to LA-based entrepreneur LucaNetz in a 750ETH ($2.5 million) deal. 0x_bae reports
Weiterlesen »
24-year-old California EDD contract worker helped 10 steal $2.7M: fedsFederal prosecutors have indicted 10 people for allegedly stealing $2.7 million in unemployment funds with the help of California EDD contract worker.
Weiterlesen »
Vietnam-based VinFast invests $2 billion into North Carolina plantVietnam-based VinFast has announced a $2 billion investment to build a new manufacturing plant in Chatham County, North Carolina.
Weiterlesen »
Here's a Story About How I Lost $2 Million Worth Of Crypto | HackerNoon'Here's a Story About How I Lost $2 Million Worth Of Crypto' doge dogecoin
Weiterlesen »
24-year-old California EDD contract worker helped 10 steal $2.7M: fedsFederal prosecutors have indicted 10 people for allegedly stealing $2.7 million in unemployment funds with the help of California EDD contract worker.
Weiterlesen »