California's first case of new coronavirus strain is confirmed in Orange County

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

California's first case of new coronavirus strain is confirmed in Orange County
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 latimes
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 10 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 7%
  • Publisher: 82%

California has recorded its first confirmed case of the new strain of coronavirus, arriving in Orange County by a traveler who visited from the epicenter of the outbreak in Wuhan, China.

If the coronavirus outbreak in China were a Hollywood movie, now would be time to panic. But in real life, most Americans have no need, experts say.China’s health minister said the country was entering a “crucial stage” as “it seems like the ability of the virus to spread is getting stronger.”first appeared last month in Wuhan, an industrial and transportation hub in central China’s Hubei province. Other cases have been reported in Japan, South Korea and Thailand.

Canada reported its first case Saturday in Toronto, the AP reported. Officials said the man is in his 50s and recently flew from Wuhan to Guangzhou, China, and then on to Toronto on Jan. 23.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

latimes /  🏆 11. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson quits after 14 yearsReal Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson quits after 14 yearsRHOC fans were devastated after Vicki Gunvalson surprisingly announced that she was quitting the reality show after 14 years and 15 seasons
Weiterlesen »

Vicki Gunvalson is officially leaving 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' after 14 yearsOrange County is losing a housewife. Vicki Gunvalson has announced that she's leaving The Real Housewives of Orange County after…
Weiterlesen »

Vicki Gunvalson Reveals She's Quitting Real Housewives of Orange County: 'I Will Always Be the OG'' I’ve been working on new projects that will be exciting, empowering and inspirational,' Vicki Gunvalson wrote on Instagram
Weiterlesen »

Vicki Gunvalson Says She's Quitting Real Housewives of Orange County: 'I Will Always Be the OG'Vicki Gunvalson, who was one of the first stars on The Real Housewives of Orange County when the show premiered back in 2006, received a loving tribute from Andy Cohen after revealing the news
Weiterlesen »

Vicki Gunvalson Quits Real Housewives of Orange County After Demotion, 14 SeasonsVicki Gunvalson Quits Real Housewives of Orange County After Demotion, 14 SeasonsThe OG of The OC has left the building – see her announcement and how Andy Cohen reacted on Instagram! (via toofab)
Weiterlesen »

'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Vicki Gunvalson is leaving the show'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Vicki Gunvalson is leaving the showShe may forever be the 'OG of the OC,' but Vicki Gunvalson has decided that it's time she bid 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' farewell.
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:59:59