Al Shabab terrorists storm Mogadishu hotel, casualties feared

Österreich Nachrichten Nachrichten

Al Shabab terrorists storm Mogadishu hotel, casualties feared
Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten,Österreich Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 trtworld
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 28 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

Al Shabab terrorists attack a hotel in Somalia’s Mogadishu, with casualties reported, security sources and witnesses say

The Al Qaeda-linked group, which has led an insurrection against Somalia's central government for about 15 years, claimed responsibility for the attack.

The assault on the Hayat Hotel on Friday triggered a fierce gunfight between security forces and the terrorists who are still holed up inside the building, security official Abdukadir Hassan told AFP news agency. "We don't have the details so far but there are casualties, and the security forces are now engaging with the enemy who are holed up inside the building," he added.

"The area is cordoned off now and there is exchange of gunfire between the security forces and the gunmen," said one witness, Mohamed Salad.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

trtworld /  🏆 101. in US

Österreich Neuesten Nachrichten, Österreich Schlagzeilen



Render Time: 2025-04-05 14:48:29